Re-Streaming June 6 - 12
This year’s Chicago Sings (now virtual for the first time!) includes a great cast of musical talents gathered to celebrate Porchlight Music Theatre and two American creations – Broadway and Rock & Roll.
Featuring the presentation of the 2021 Guy Adkins Award for Excellence in the Advancement of Music Theatre to Felicia P. Fields.
As a proud part of Old Town Theater Week, Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway will be available for streaming AGAIN June 6 through June 12. Streaming for all ends June 12 at 11:59pm CT.
The cast of Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway includes Terrell Armstrong, Adia Bell, Chuckie Benson, Blu, Lydia Burke, Ariana Burks, Darilyn Burtley, Molly Callinan, Elisa Carlson, Satya Chávez, Pierce Cleaveland, Shantel Cribbs, Robin K. DaSilva, Andres Enriquez, Jillian-Giselle, Lucy Godínez, Allyson Graves, Maya Hlava, Donterrio Johnson, Christopher John Kelley, Heidi Kettenring, Nik Kmiecik, Michelle Lauto, Eben K Logan, Melanie Loren, Alejandro Medina, Andrew Mueller, Jarais Musgrove, Juwon Tyrel Perry, David Robbins, Billy Rude, Laura Savage, Oliver Schilling, Aalon Smith, Sawyer Smith, Kyra Sorce, TJ Tapp, Tiffany T. Taylor, Cherise Thomas, Bethany Thomas and Ariel Etana Triunfo.
The production team includes Michael Weber (director), Jermaine Hill (music director, years 1960-1989), Linda Madonia (music director, years 1990-Present), Isaiah Silvia-Chandley (choreographer), Christopher Pazdernik (producing associate & company manger), Alex Rhyan (director of production), Denise Karczewski (lighting designer), Rachel West (lighting supervisor), Eric Backus (audio engineer) and Orel Chollette (videographer).
The Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway band includes: Jermaine Hill (conductor/keyboards), Linda Madonia (conductor/keyboard), Dave Saenger (guitar), Greg Strauss (trumpet), Kelsee Vandervall (cello), Chuck Webb (bass) and Justin Kono (percussion).
About Chicago Sings – The Annual Concert Spectacular
Chicago Sings is the highly anticipated annual one-night-only fundraising celebration honoring artists whose music has changed the world, presented by a who’s-who roster of Chicago music theatre and cabaret favorites. Created by Porchlight Music Theatre Artistic Associates Rob Lindley and Doug Peck, past concerts have celebrated the music of Disney, Stephen Sondheim, and The Best of Motown to name a few, and includes the presentation of the Guy Adkins Award for Excellence in the Advancement of Music Theatre in Chicago.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I receive the video link? Once the production is available for streaming, you will receive your viewable link and password via the email you used to purchase tickets. If you have issues finding your link or password, please check your spam folder.
- When will I be able to watch the program? Starting June 6, your viewable link and password will be sent to the email you used to register for this event immediately following your purchase. You will have until Saturday, June 12 at 11:59pm CT to watch Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway.
- What if I experience technical difficulties or am unable to view Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway? We are not responsible for technical difficulties on your home devices or any issues with your local broadband or wifi. However, there is online support available to help you as best we can. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for online support, or call us at 773.777.9884 (Click here for Box Office hours). Please remember that your video link and password will be available for 72 hours from the time it was sent.
- Can I stream Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway to my Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc? Depending on your device, you may be able to stream the program to your television. Please follow the guides below for screen mirroring instructions and tips. Chicago Sings Rock & Roll Broadway is also available for streaming via your laptop, desktop computer, tablet, or phone.
For mirroring to an Apple TV: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
For mirroring to a Roku TV: https://support.roku.com/article/208754928
For mirroring to an Amazon Fire: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GA7K5AML6222YDEW
For Google casting: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3228332?hl=en&ref_topic=4602553
- What’s the refund policy? There are no refunds for this event.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? No transfers or sharing.
- May I give this as a gift or purchase access for multiple households? Yes, you may gift access to friends and family! To do so, you will need to make a separate purchase for each household and provide a different name and email address associated with that viewing household. The confirmation email will go directly to them.
- How do I contact the organizer if I have questions? For questions about the concert, you may email August Compton at email@example.com. Our box office is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 773.777.9884. Box office hours may be found here.
(ABOVE: Cherise Thomas. Photo by Castlelight Productions. Felicia P. Fields photo by Joe Mazza.)