Available for Streaming November 22 – 29
Porchlight Music Theatre receives 50% of ticket revenue via the Porchlight box office
$55 per household
Porchlight Music Theatre is excited to partner with HERSHEY FELDER PRESENTS – LIVE FROM FLORENCE for our latest live stream performance! Beginning Sunday, Nov. 22 at 7pm CST, A PARIS LOVE STORY, starring Hershey Felder, will transport audiences and lift spirits with the incandescent music of Impressionist composer Claude Debussy, a visionary who created music of ravishing beauty and color.
A Paris Love Story is a very personal journey through the beloved city of Paris through the music of Claude Debussy (“Clair de Lune,” Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune …) and how this music shaped a whole new world of color in sound. This new world of “musical impressionism” gave us the beginnings of what we have come to know as “Movie Music.”
This Live from Florence production of A Paris Love Story is directed by Stefano Decarli and Felder and based on the stage plays directed by Trevor Hay. The production team includes Felder (production design); DeCarli Live Film Company (film production and live editing); Erik Carstensen (live broadcast and sound design production); Meghan Maiya (historical and biographical research); Isabelle Gerbe (costumes and hair) and Pierre Gerbe (scenic construction).
Porchlight Music Theatre is a recipient of 50% of ticket revenue generated by sales from our efforts promoting this production. Please purchase tickets via the link above, and thank you to Hershey Felder for including Porchlight as a partner.
This is a third party presentation presented by Hershey Felder. Porchlight is not responsible for its content.
Ticket holders will receive their live stream link Friday, Nov. 20, via the email used to register for the event. The performance may be streamed from a smart TV, computer, smartphone or tablet.
The broadcast will also be available for latecomers to purchase through the week of “on demand” access. Viewing access for all ends Sunday, Nov. 29 at 11:59pm CST.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a family-friendly event? Yes, this is a family-friendly event.
- How will I receive the LIVE STREAM Link? Your LIVE STREAM LINK will be sent to you on Friday, November 20, via the email you used to register for this event. If you do not see the email on November 20, check your spam folder.
- What if I experience technical difficulties or am unable to view the LIVE STREAM? We are not responsible for technical difficulties on your home devices or any issues with your local broadband or wifi. However, there is online support available to help you as best we can. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for online support. Also, if you do have technical difficulties, please remember that your purchase includes the live stream AND an additional week of “on demand” viewing access to a video recording of the live stream (available one-hour after the live broadcast ends).
- What if the LIVE STREAM buffers while I am watching? First, don’t worry – you can watch what you missed in the recording later! The recording will be available to you for 1 week after the event. For troubleshooting tips click HERE.
- What’s the refund policy? There are no refunds for this event.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? No transfers or sharing.
- May I give this as a gift or purchase access for multiple households? Yes, you may gift access to friends and family! To do so, you will need to make a separate purchase for each household and provide a different name and email address associated with that viewing household. The confirmation email will go directly to them.
- How do I contact the organizer if I have questions? You can email email@example.com with questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible and thank you for your patience.